adscrpt

February 20, 2011

Preview of new website application service

textmessagingThe site is not completed but I thought I’d post a sneak peak here for my millions of Facebook, Twitter, Linked In and Blogger Followers.  http://www.me2pc.com allows you to send Free SMS to any Wind Mobile customer.  If you’re a fan of Email to SMS services where you can send an email to a subdomain like  number@txt.bell.ca, and you happen to have signed up for Wind Mobile’s bargain pricing, then you probably know they don’t have this and are not sure when they will be able to provide it.   You can go to Wikipedia for the full listing of email to SMS/MMS gateways.

So now we can text Wind Mobile phones from a form on the internet – actually, we can text any Canadian phone number and if we can acquire partners in other countries, we’ll be able to text worldwide for free!  Finally I can have all my phones ring and buzz in case of system emergencies.  Live monitoring of my SaaS application service offerings is enhanced and SMS features can be added to any development project.  The SMS notification feature has already been added for existing customers in their client portal.  I would be happy to implement any additional features at your request.

The final touch ups will include search engine listings, keywords and expert SEO improvements with the expert software IBP.  If you haven’t heard of it, click the Be # 1 logo below to find out how I get to the top of Google search listings.

0 comments:

Post a Comment